Request to mailing list gmp-devel rejected

Paul Leyland paul at leyland.vispa.com
Sun Feb 12 16:05:34 CET 2012

On Sun, 2012-02-12 at 13:34 +0100, Torbjorn Granlund wrote:
> Dear Paul,
>
> Thanks for your letter to the GMP project mailing list and the mailing
> list administrators!
>
> I am sorry to hear that you feel to have been met with unfriendly
> but as you may have experienced yourself, when one is stressed, even the
> friendliest among us may sin and sound slightly unfriendly.

Thanks Torbjorn.  To help lower temperatures in the future, could I
suggest that you replace

Recipient address rejected: Address blocked due to spamming.
Please contact us by phone for listadmin issues.

with something like

Recipient address rejected: Your mail bounced because we have been
spammed too much in the past.  Please contact foo-admin at bar.org or phone
+99-999-1234-567 or Skype foo_admin for assistance.

Fill in the correct contact details, of course!

A full bug report is >90% ready to go to the gmp-bugs list.

Paul