Numbers bigger than memory

Pi juanpide at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:24:24 CET 2012

I'm sorry, but it's just a generic idea.

On the other hand I found a way to solve that kind of hyperpowers, but it
only works sometimes.
We have to work recurrently,using the relation:
a^i=a^j (mod m) <-> i=j (mod e)
to reduce the exponent.
where e = ordm(a) is the multiplicative order,
Thus, e is the minimum k that makes a^k=1 (mod m).
But it's only true if gcd(a,m)=1

cheers