How to Build with MinGW64 on Windows 7

Sisyphus sisyphus1 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 8 04:59:47 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sisyphus"

> For the second configure command, 'make' ran fine ... and 'make check' is
> churning away as I write. (I'll let you know if it gives me any trouble.)

Looks pretty good - GMP_LIMB_BITS is set to 64 as is to be expected for an
x64 build.

All tests passed ... except for the tests/misc/t-locale and
tests/cxx/t-locale, both of which fail to compile. (This is a known issue,
and it doesn't seem to arouse much concern anywhere.)

So, I'd start with:

./configure --enable-cxx host=non-none-none ABI=longlong

and see how you get on with that.

Cheers,
Rob