Pseudorandom seeding across OSs

James Wanless james at grok.ltd.uk
Fri Aug 26 22:27:21 CEST 2011

Thanks very much for your response...
It's actually an (attempted) ECPP output, but my query (I suppose :)
more specifically was wondering why the output shown is different for
(AFAIK) identical inputs/code/libraries/library-versions/random seeds
across the two different OSs. Maybe I'm being optimistic hoping output
would ever be the same for the two - any light you could shed on this
would be very gratefully received (I don't _think_ there are any
obvious bugs remnant in the code itself, but...?)