Memory issue

Gabriel Risterucci gabriel.risterucci at univmed.fr
Wed Dec 22 20:30:32 CET 2010

Hi,

You don't need to resize an array for it to be a VLA; as long as the
compiler can't tell the size of the array at build time (when the size
depend on a variable), it's a VLA.
Although they don't seem to be the source of your problem, you might run
into portability issue using them, amongst other things.

--
Gabriel Risterucci
http://cleyfaye.net