Memory issue

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Sun Dec 19 19:17:02 CET 2010

One such is valgrind, use to prefix the binary e.g. like this:

  valgrind --leak-check=full --show-reachable=yes  ./a.out

This helped me to spot a few memory leaks in the past that
would have most likely gone undetected indefinitely otherwise.

* Paul Leyland <paul at leyland.vispa.com> [Dec 19. 2010 19:12]: