GMP on Windows.

A S jqijoqwsnniu2qw at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 02:17:00 CEST 2009

I actually need one thing from this, a "gmp-vc90-mt-gd.dll" file.  If it's available precompiled from somewhere I'd love to know where.

Otherwise--I'm working in Windows--I'm having a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to get going in making or configuring or compiling this gmp-4.3.1 version.

Once extracted from the tarball into a directory, what else exactly do I need?  MinGW, GCC (which)?  Then what?  Do I run configure?  What does the command statement look like?

Thanks for any assistance.