Interested in theory and design behind gmp

Wout de Zeeuw wout at woutware.com
Thu Oct 15 02:34:26 CEST 2009

I want to thank everybody for giving me very useful pointers into this
field, this is very valuable as the field has been quite inaccessable so
far! I think I got good starting points to explore the matter further, this
is probably going to be a multi-year undertaking :-). I will also read Paul
Zimmerman's new "Modern Computer Arithmetic" book, this is a very nice
initiative for people that want to get a latest summary of current
techniques. Many books get outdated after a couple of years, so you end up
getting bits and pieces of information from many sources. A living document
that is updated regularly would be a great asset.

Wout