[Fwd: Re: Academic fraud and GMP]

Allan Menezes amenezes007 at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 12 23:52:25 CEST 2009

Dear Torbjorn,
    I have used GMP for my academic work but I have not published
anything yet. Just to be academically correct and not steal any ones
ideas I would like your advice on the following.
I have written number theory code using algorithms i developed on my own
but used large integer multiplication and powering and modulus and the
gmp probabilistic primality test and run it on a cluster for several months.
In my my research paper which is incomplete as yet I state that I use
GNU GMP in code that I have wriiten and the results of which i have put
in my document which is not officially published.
  I would to ask you how I would document in the Referenec section of
my document the above stated usage of gmp code library to be
academically correct as per your email below?
Thank you very much,
Best wishes,
Allan MeneZes
PS My email client on my computer in which i mispelled the domain as sympatica instead of sympatico was wrong. I corrected it and am resending this email. Sorry about the spam!