optimal order for long product

Will Galway galway at math.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 6 17:37:32 CET 2009

In answer to Keith's other question about a search facility for the
gmp-discuss archives, the best I know of is a Google search for

  site:gmplib.org gmp-discuss search-terms-of-your-choice

Perhaps Torbjorn, or some other developer, can provide a more "friendly"
search facility on the gmplib website.  (I'm sure they have lots of time
to spare for such projects!;-)

-- Regards, Will