Total Newbie question

Chris Saunders evas at mountaincable.net
Thu Jun 18 22:46:23 CEST 2009

I have tried to use MPIR before and was unsuccessful.  I just downloaded it
again from the URL you provided and have a question if you don't mind.  I
guess I should first state that I now have built it successfully and it was
much easier than using MSYS so thanks for reminding me about MPIR.  Do you
know if this project has the intention to support MPFR?

Regards
Chris Saunders