GMP license problem, anyone?

Torbjorn Granlund tg at swox.com
Fri May 30 18:44:05 CEST 2008

"Bill Hart" <goodwillhart at googlemail.com> writes:

  >We have also learned that SAGE will make a non-free private release to
  >Microsoft.

  Look, just to set the record straight, there is no non-free private
  release to Microsoft. You'll be able to download it from the SAGE
  website just as always.

Then I take it back; I must have misunderstood what you wrote some
hours ago plus the persistent rumours (1).

  [Microsoft] might even buy google, yahoo and swox and we might end
  up eating roadside slush and living in cardboard boxes.

Alas, they tried a hostile takeover of Swox recently.  See
http://swox.com/press.html for all the gory details.

(1) Note to the humourless: I attempt to ridicule Bill's technique of
making random accusations by hinting to "rumours".