Fake list censorship

Hans Aberg haberg at math.su.se
Sun Jun 1 22:42:39 CEST 2008

On 1 Jun 2008, at 11:33, Torbjorn Granlund wrote:

> After Bill Hart's the insinuation that I censor the GMP lists,

Somebody is moderating the GMP-discuss list: when I post, I get the
message below.

   Hans Aberg

----
Your mail to 'gmp-discuss' with the subject

     Re: Could we agree to disagree and come together on improvements
andclean-up?

The reason it is being held:

     Post to moderated list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
----