Fake list censorship

Torbjorn Granlund tg at swox.com
Sun Jun 1 11:33:44 CEST 2008

After Bill Hart's the insinuation that I censor the GMP lists,
soemthing funny happended: When I was going to forward the message
below for William Stein, it was gone.  According to the mailman logs,
it was discared by William Stein:

May 31 23:31:42 2008 (194) gmp-discuss post from wstein at gmail.com held, message-
id=<85e81ba30805311015l10a8f7d0pb6343c157a1763ef at mail.gmail.com>: Post by non-me
mber to a members-only list
May 31 23:32:13 2008 (30074) gmp-discuss: Discarded posting: