Unable to create shared libraries with MinGW

Chris Saunders evas at mountaincable.net
Thu Mar 8 19:19:23 CET 2007

I do rename the file extension from "a" to "lib" but I don't think this is
required.  I don't know for certain but I believe any library built by MinGW
is useable by Visual Studio.

You are correct about which library file you need and just in case you
didn't know you must include gmp.h.

Regards,
Chris Saunders