Unable to create shared libraries with MinGW

Roel Schroeven rschroev_nospam_ml at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 7 16:51:48 CET 2007

Chris Saunders schreef:
> I use static libraries built with MSYS and MinGW along with Visual Studio
> 2005 without problems.

Ah, that's good to know. I tried it without success, but I admittedly
haven't tried very hard. From what I read on the Internet, it seemed to
me that it wouldn't work.

Presumably I link my Visual Studio project with .libs/libgmp.a? Or do I
need another file? Should I rename it to libgmp.lib or similar, .lib
being the usual extension for Microsoft libraries?

Regards,
Roel Schroeven

Roel Schroeven