Is there a platform optimized version of gmp for INTEL?

Michael comtech.usa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 23:13:44 CET 2007

Does anybody have a statistic about how much performance is gained by using
Intel Compiler and Intel tools, than MSVS 2005?

Also if I pay big bucks and hire some experts to rewrite some portions of
the GMP and MPFR (only a small portion that is related to my project, to
make the whole thing manageable) in a Intel platform optimized Assembly
language. Will that improve speed a lot?

Please shed some lights on me!  Thanks a lot