precompiled gmpxx on windows

TheGuest guestguestguest at katamail.com
Sat Apr 21 23:28:16 CEST 2007

Hi,
I've downlaoded from deltatrinity site, these files:

gmp.h
gmpxx.h
libgmp-3.dll

I've linked it in my C/C++ editor and all gmp functions works fine!
but I've problems with C++ class interface;
that is, this code works fine:

int main(){

mpz_class a,b,c;
a= 124;
b = 200;
c = 30;
a = b+c;

for(a;a<500;a++)
cout<<"Hello world!"<<endl;

return 0;
}

but if I write cout<< a <<endl;
I receive an undefined reference error;
Why?

Must I have also the libgmpxx.dll library?
In this case how must I do to download it?

I've tried to compile latest gmp source package through msys and mingw, but
after configure execution, when I run make, I receive always 2 errors like
this:

../libtool fork: Permission denied

I use configure in this way:
./configure --prefix=/c/gmp --disable-static --enable-shared

Please help me.
I doesn't manage in going on.

Thank you in advance.
TheGuest