GMP language change

Torbjorn Granlund tege at swox.com
Mon Apr 2 15:24:49 CEST 2007

  Being unilingual and English speaking this is a disappointment.

"Unilingual and English speaking" is an euphemism for American, I
suppose.  :-)

  Just one question - will there be an English web site available?  I
  had a look at the new site and couldn't even figure out how to
  download GMP.

Yeah there will be an English site again.  The CNRS got so irate about
the poor French of the new site that they will actually not support
GMP.  Unfortnately, I've lost the original English version, so I have
to rely on google's machine translation to convert the "French" back
to ehum, "English":

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgmplib.org%2F&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools