GMP problem on hppa64 platform (missing __gmpn_umul_ppmm)

Steve Ellcey sje at cup.hp.com
Thu Oct 5 00:26:01 CEST 2006

I recently started using gmp 4.2.1 in my GCC builds instead of 4.1.4.  I
can no longer build a 64 bit GCC compiler because I get an undefined
reference to __gmpn_umul_ppmm.  I don't have this problem on 32 bit
hppa.  If I look at the 32 bit archive library, it has __gmpn_umul_ppmm.
If I look at the 64 bit archive library, I have __gmpn_umul_ppmm_r, but
no __gmpn_umul_ppmm.  Does anyone have any ideas about what might be
going on?

Steve Ellcey
sje at cup.hp.com