mpz_invert function

Luis Alexandre lm.alexandre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 15:31:46 CET 2006

Hello everybody, I'm in despaired stiuation: I'm programming a DSA algorithm
in C with GMP and I need to calculate the inverse of an mpz_t without
modulo. I've tried the mpz_invert function, but this function as three
parameters and the third one is the mod (modulo).
Is there a way of using this function with an infinite modulo, or there is
any other way.
Please, send me some ideas to solve this problem; I really need a solution
to this. I need to have the program working next Thursday and I don't know
how to solve this situation.

Thank you.
Luis Alexandre
(lm.alexandre at gmail.com)