gmp-4.2 performance on x86_64

Ashod Nakashian saghmos at xter.net
Wed Mar 29 21:37:27 CEST 2006

Hi!

Does that include my code as well? I added a few modules for some basic
operations to a previous patch for x86_64 (this was a while back,
searching the mail-list archives should be useful). May be somebody
improved on them, may be somebody wrote a better (read: faster) version.
But they did improve the benchmarks for me (compared to the original +
Pierrick's patch).

Regards,
Ashod Nakashian