http://swox.com/gmp/index.html needs an update

Japke Rosink japke.rosink at birkart.pl
Tue Jan 24 14:12:09 CET 2006

Hello,

I use GMP in combination with ECM but, I just wanted to let you know that maybe the webpage on http://swox.com/gmp/index.html needs a little correction. In the section "Future releases" there is the following line:

4.2 will probably be released in 2005. It comes with an improved configuration system, and several functional improvements and some speed improvements.

Perhaphs it the phrase 2005 should be changed to 2006? Or something else more suitable.

Kind regards,

Japke Rosink
IT Administrator

simply worldwide