DarwinPorts Installation MacOS X

Daniel J Farrell daniel.farrell at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Jan 8 22:04:13 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

Does anybody have any advice on how to get  gmp up and running  on
MacOS 10.4. I have installed gmp with darwinports and everything
seemed to go smoothly. I then wrote a quick test program (given in
the excellent documentation) and for some reason I get an error at
run time saying something like 'ZeroLink: unknown symbol'. I included
the path to gmp.h (/opt/local/include/gmp.h) in the header path
project options. Do I have to link to that or one of the dylib?

Are there any Mac users that can help me here?

Kind regards, Daniel.