Aggregated Patch

Torbjorn Granlund tege at swox.com
Sat Feb 11 16:43:39 CET 2006

"Jürgen Bullinger" <juergen.bullinger at gmx.net> writes:

  I wonder if there is an aggregated patch for all the platform independent
  performance improvements on the "tid-bits" site?

No such thing, sorry.

  I tried to install all of them, but have a problem. I guess to install Paul
  Zimmermann's toom3 improvement in mul_n.c one needs to define a new constant
  SQR_TOOM3_THRESHOLD_LIMIT in gmp-impl.h.
  Can anybody tell me how this define should look like?

#ifndef SQR_TOOM3_THRESHOLD_LIMIT
#define SQR_TOOM3_THRESHOLD_LIMIT  SQR_TOOM3_THRESHOLD
#endif

  If someone is interested in an aggregated patch, I could provide one as soon
  as the define issue is resolved.

You probably want to maintain such a patch when we make changes
or additions to our a la carte patches.