how to port GMP on RTEMS-m68k?

王峰 lingerware at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 13:46:39 CET 2006

Hello everyone:

 when I port GMP to RTEMS on m68k,it doesnot work,my configure si:
./configure --build=athlon-pc-linux-gnu --host=m68k-rtems CC=m68k-rtems-gcc
AS=m68k-rtems-as AR=m68k-rtems-ar AR_FLAGS=ruv OBJDUMP=m68k-rtems-objdump  \
--prefix=/usr/local/src/rtems/rtems-m68k/m68k-rtems/gmp-rtems
 Because on RTEMS , it should include some configure files,such as
RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH/Makefile.inc and so on,
so after configure, wo add these include to every Makefile,
then make and make install,but it does not work,and the example cannot run
on m68k-rtems,can anyone tell why?
   thank you!

lingerware