Array of bits

benc (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Sat Feb 4 09:11:48 CET 2006

I'm new GMP and I'm in the process of learning its ins and outs.  For the project I'm working on, in the current implementation I need an array of bits on the order of mpz_t.  Is there a function call that can create this or is this too large a set of data for a non-super computer to address?  If I can create such an array, is there any benefit in storing only bits or is it going to address a larger memory space anyway?
Thanks,
Ben