gmp 4.2.1, mingw problems

Marco Trudel mtrudel at gmx.ch
Fri Dec 29 20:50:00 CET 2006

Sisyphus wrote:
> [...]

Ok, thanks for that. I assumed that it was a general problem. Knowing
that it has to be my configuration, I
- removed the MKS Toolkit from path
- removed my GCC 4.2 (branch) from path
- reinstalled msys with gcc 3.4
and it worked. I assume that GCC 4.2 is to blame, but it might also be
that some programs from the MKS Toolkit were used :-)

Marco