C++ Class interface for MSVC?

Andi Drebes webmaster at programmierforen.de
Thu Apr 28 12:32:13 CEST 2005

Hi!
Some time ago, I discovered the GNU MP library and I was quite
impressed about it's features and speed. I'm actually developing a
program that analyzes mathematic expressions. This program runs
under Linux, Unix-like-systems and MS Windows and is completely
written in C and C++. We always try to gurantee the compatibility to
the GNU C++ Compiler, g++, and Microsoft Visual C++ 6.

Now I would like to integrate GNU MP's functionality into the
program by using the C++ classes. That seems to work fine under
Unix-like systems, but as I've described, I also want to keep
compatibility to MSVC. I've found GNU MP compiled both as a static
and a dynamic library for Visual C++
(http://www.cs.nyu.edu/exact/core/). The C++ Class interface is
unfortunately missing. As my program is written in C++ and as the
use of the C++ classes seems to be less complicated, I'd like to use
them.

My question is: Is there a way to get GNU MP for MSVC with the
C++ class interface?

Thanks in advance,
	Andi Drebes