unsigned long long conversion

Jens Hillenbach jhillenbach at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 17:30:51 CEST 2005

Hi Keith, I converted mpz_class into unsigned long long and vice versa
via:

unsigned long long mpz2ull (mpz_class n)
{
  stringstream str;
  str << n;
  unsigned long long ull;
  str >> ull;
  return ull;
}

mpz_class ull2mpz (unsigned long long ull)
{
  stringstream str;
  str << ull;
  return mpz_class (str.str());
}

If u nedd mpz_t for better performance than mpz_class u can
convert mpz_t into mpz_class (resp the other way) after that.
Bye, Jens