Parse Method

Wilhelm Korrengk DerBadejunge at web.de
Tue Apr 5 22:42:04 CEST 2005

> hi, just construct some structure, where mpz_t is a member. Let your
> funtion return a pointer of this structure. Otherwise, you can use the
> c++-wrapper-class mpz_class and return that object. Good luck,
> bye, Jens

Great that wrapper does just fine!
And it does really well under *nix.
Neither does it under Win.

Compiling it with MinGW 3.2.0 rc3 and Msys 1.0.10 does not work.
I compile it with
./configure --prefix=/home/badejunge/gmpnew --disable-static --enable-shared
--enable-cxx

and run make....

After a Time:

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib archive
c:/Cxx/MinGW/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../libstdc++.la.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.

This breaks due to a bunch of errors later!

Does it really look for libstdc++.la in MinGW/bin???

Even editing this *.la and correcting the directory of it self does not work.

Thanks in advance.

Wilhelm Korrengk