Nussbaumer polynomial multiplication

Torbjorn Granlund tg at swox.com
Mon May 3 02:01:31 CEST 2004

Josh Liu <zliu2 at student.gsu.edu> writes:

  Also, if someone can give me a
  good description of the Nussbaumer algorithm, better than Knuth's, I would
  very much appreciate it :)

Nussbaumer published a book in the early 80'ies that is more readable
that Knuth's description.

I implemented it a few years after the book was published, and
determined that it was too slow.  Here is my very old code: