Windows XP+gmp4.1.2

delta trinity deltatrinity at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 10:37:18 CET 2004

Hi

Actually, compiling it for XP is pretty straigthforward using MinGW and it's
MSYS utility.

Once you install MinGW, and MSYS (the unix-like command-line command
prompt), you just compile at said in the manual.  If you want the DLL
version, make sure you specify command lines '--disable-static
--enable-shared' to the configure utility.

Alternatively, you can get the compiled version on
ftp://deltatrinity.dynip.com optimized for different x86 processors.  There
are compiled using MinGW (which make the DLL rely on MSVCRT DLL instead of
CYGWIN DLL).  The only step you need to do is to create a .LIB from the DLL.
  Depending on your compiler, the procedure is slightly different but also
straightforward.

Good luck

Eric