Help for building Win32 VC++ workspace for GMP4.1.3

Jacek Blaszczynski jacek.blaszczynski at acn.waw.pl
Mon Aug 16 10:24:29 CEST 2004

Hello!

Why not use other works which is already available. Please check Brian
Gladman's port to Win32 using VS.NET 2003 which gives you static and shared
libraries of gmp, gmpxx and static mpfr. I have done some work to get mpfr
as dll and I plan to release it soon. Using it as a basis for your project
would speed up your work - there are only minor fixes to make to convert
VS.NET projects into VC++ 6.0 format.

http://fp.gladman.plus.com/computing/gmp4win.htm

Jacek