building DLL with MinGW fails

Sisyphus kalinabears at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 30 11:21:20 CEST 2004

Radu Ursu wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using MinGW to build the DLL version of GMP that I want to use with
> Visual C++ 7.1.

I am currently using a MinGW-built GMP with VC 7 (.NET) compiler - but I
built GMP in the MSYS shell (not Cygwin). I doubt that a cygwin-built
GMP would be compatible with the Microsoft compilers (though I don't
know that to be a fact) - use the MSYS shell instead. (Google for MSYS.)

Alternatively you might be interested in:
http://fp.gladman.plus.com/computing/gmp4win.htm

Cheers,
Rob

--
Any emails containing attachments will be deleted from my ISP's mail
server before I even get to see them. If you wish to email me an