GMP and Windows

delta trinity deltatrinity at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 10:05:20 CEST 2003

Hello Brian

Yes, I succesfully compiled it for Windows.  If you want to compile it
yourself, you'll need MinGW and MSYS.  Both of those package are free by the
way.  MinGW is the tools set that let you compile the files.  MSYS is a
unix-like shell emulator that let you configure GMP for compile (so you can
specifiy which processor you want and things like that).

I compiled GMP optimized for different x86 platforms.  That give you a DLL
and a header file 'gmp.h'.  Note that yuo'll need to adapt the DLL for your
specific compiler.  Generally, this involve generating a .LIB file from the
DLL.  The method is different for each compiler but usually pretty
straightforward.

My ftp server can be found at
ftp://deltatrinity.dynip.com

Eric