windows

Kevin Ryde user42 at zip.com.au
Fri Sep 19 12:29:16 CEST 2003

Stephen Douthit <sdouthit at pgsit.org> writes:

> how do i make this work for windows?  i have practically no experience
> with other operating systems, so when the manual tells me i need to
> use cygwin or mingw to compie the DLL it sort of puts me at a loss as
> to what to do.

The mingw repository has a pre-compiled package, I think.  Others here
have built for ms c, if that's what you really want.  (Check the list
archive.)

Learning any of mingw, cygwin or djgpp will be worth the effort, all
are good ports of free software tools.  (If you're prevented from
getting a completely free operating system that is.)