complex class for GMP?

Felix E. Klee felix.klee.gmp@gmx.net
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:47:12 +0200

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 00:19:22 +0200 Felix E. Klee wrote:
> 1. It doesn't use references in most of its interface and I'm worried
>    that this lowers the performance. I'm also worried that the
>    implementation of most libraries isn't optimized for types that use
>    much memory.

I just thought about it. The no-reference problem might not be too much
of a performance penalty since __mpf_struct isn't that large and the
limbs are, of course, not copied (stupid me, I didn't think of that
originally).

Felix

--
To contact me off list don't reply but send mail to
    felix DOT klee AT inka DOT de