Very annoying mpz_get_str function Problem !

The Codrinus codrin at flynet.iasi.rdsnet.ro
Wed Nov 26 22:14:19 CET 2003

Maybe I was a little angry but I have spent a lot of time trying to debug
that behavior. I'll do my best to find a minimum example to prove my
complaints. As I found until now it seems that the function is making
problems with bignumbers that are the power of 2, for example generating
random numbers between 0 - 2^1024.

Codrin.