Very annoying mpz_get_str function Problem !

DTAshley at aol.com DTAshley at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 14:51:52 CET 2003

Codrin,

TG is right.  You failed to provide a minimal test case demonstrating the potential defect for anyone else to look at.  Additionally, I concur with TG's logic that the probabilities favor the bug being external to the GMP.

Try calling Microsoft technical support for one of their products (have a credit card handy), and unless it is a known bug they are going to want the same thing:  some way for them to reproduce the behavior.  There was nothing unreasonable about TG's observation.

Those are the rules of the game.

"Sucks" doesn't make the grade.  It has to be "sucks", combined with "and here is a way for you to get the same behavior".

DTA.