GMP & exp(), log(), ln()

Hee Jung Lee heejung73 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 13:58:43 CET 2003

thx kevin!

i'm using microsoft visual studio to compile my project.
and i downloaded the gmp library dll from delta trinity
(ftp://deltatrinity.dynip.com/gmp-4.1.2_DLL_SharedLibs/).
so.. i never actually compiled gmp on my own.  do you know
if there's a version of gmp w/ mpfr that's available for
download somewhere?  i didn't want to sink time porting
the source code to msvc if someone's already done it.

thx again,
heejung