GMP on Pentium 2

delta trinity deltatrinity at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 17:49:52 CET 2003

Humm, nice work!

I remember a book I baught a few years ago, about code optimization.  I
think that this is just the kind of 'practical demonstration' that proove
the importance of checking every single details of the processor in tight
loops.

I wonder though if there are other places like that that could be optimized
in the code by aligning to quad words.  Who knows, this may give us a 'free'
speed-boost (without modifying the code, just the alignment).

Eric.