Division by 2

DTAshley@aol.com DTAshley@aol.com
Fri, 2 May 2003 19:45:40 EDT

--part1_123.2142de98.2be45d24_boundary

Hi Torbjorn,

I believe my response to this was quite reasonable.  I asked user42 (is that
Kevin?) for the version number, which he did not provide.  Since I could not
find the text he cited in the .PDF version I have, I assumed he had a
different version.

My repeat request for the version number was quite reasonable.

I believe this is a "documentation bug", which I should report.

I will recheck the .PDF and I will mail both you and "user42" with the file.

Please let me know if I can assist in any other way.

Best regards, Dave Ashley.

In a message dated 5/2/2003 7:30:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tege@swox.com
writes:

> DTAshley@aol.com writes:
>
>  What version of the manual?  I have 4.1.2, which I downloaded very
> recently.
>  "Efficiency" is not in the index.
>
>  Do you have an earlier version of the manual, or a later one?
>
> Kevin just told you where to look.  Why don't you spend 30 seconds
> of your own time on looking in the manual before you bother several
> hundred people on this list again?!?

--part1_123.2142de98.2be45d24_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi Torbjorn,<BR>
<BR>
I believe my response to this was quite reasonable.&nbsp; I asked user42 (is=
 that Kevin?) for the version number, which he did not provide.&nbsp; Since=20=
I could not find the text he cited in the .PDF version I have, I assumed he=20=
had a different version.<BR>
<BR>
My repeat request for the version number was quite reasonable.<BR>
<BR>
I believe this is a "documentation bug", which I should report.<BR>
<BR>
I will recheck the .PDF and I will mail both you and "user42" with the file.=
<BR>
<BR>
Please let me know if I can assist in any other way.<BR>
<BR>
Best regards, Dave Ashley.<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 5/2/2003 7:30:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tege@swox.com=20=
writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">DTAshley@aol.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
 What version of the manual?&nbsp; I have 4.1.2, which I downloaded very rec=
ently.&nbsp; <BR>
 "Efficiency" is not in the index.<BR>
 <BR>
 Do you have an earlier version of the manual, or a later one?<BR>
 <BR>
Kevin just told you where to look.&nbsp; Why don't you spend 30 seconds<BR>
of your own time on looking in the manual before you bother several<BR>
hundred people on this list again?!?</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_123.2142de98.2be45d24_boundary--