mpfr

Vincent Lefevre vincent@vinc17.org
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:57:45 +0200

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 19:18:37 -0400, delta trinity wrote:
> Next, it's mostly written in 'C' with almost no (if any) assembly
> optimization.

There is no assembly at all in the MPFR source. But we use GMP's
low-level functions and internal macros.

> I know that there's a lot of bugs that have been fixed. On the site,
> you can find patch files. I don't know the current status of mpfr.

It is probably better to use the CVS version. The patch files don't
fix all the bugs.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International