Multiple GMP builds - "make" options?

delta trinity deltatrinity@hotmail.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:28:20 -0400

This is because when you first run 'Make', it create a lot of objects files.

If you change the options later, you need to start-up with a fresh GMP,
else, gcc won't re-compile the files since it find the already compiled
object files.

I find it easier to flush the whold GMP directory and de-pack it again from
the .tar.gz than deleting each object files individually.

Eric