Win32-Port

delta trinity deltatrinity@hotmail.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:14:46 -0500

I already successfully done a few ports for different x86 processors of GMP
4.0 and 4.1.0.  Havn't done 4.1.1 ports yet but should not be hard since I
already have the setup.  It's jsut a matter of knowing in advance for which
processor specific to optimize (i.e. Pentium, P2, P3, Athlon, ...).

It's a Win32 DLL (LIBGMP-3.DLL) linked to msvcrt (no cygwin.dll).  It come
with a 'gmp.h' so would probably be better to use directly with C++Builder
than Delphi.  Although usable in Delphi, you would have to create a unit
from the C header file to call the DLL functions.