License Compliance Question

DTAshley@aol.com DTAshley@aol.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:41:57 EDT

--part1_11.f2cb929.2bcf4445_boundary

Hi Guys,

While in a caffeine-induced psychosis, I authored the following three web
pages:

<A HREF="http://esrg.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/euclid_gcd.php">http://esrg.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/euclid_gcd.php</A>

<A HREF="http://esrg.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/miller_rabin.php">http://esrg.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/miller_rabin.php</A>

<A HREF="http://esrg.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/pfact18digit.php">http://esrg.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/pfact18digit.php</A>

Along with the GMP logo on each page, I linked to the source code that I
compiled and statically linked to the GMP, as well as source code for the web
pages.

Am I am compliance with the license?  Is making sure all source code is
available enough?

If NO, what must I do to comply?

Thanks, Dave.

--part1_11.f2cb929.2bcf4445_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi Guys,<BR>
<BR>
While in a caffeine-induced psychosis, I authored the following three web pa=
ges:<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://esrg.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/euclid_gcd.php">http://esrg=
.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/euclid_gcd.php</A><BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://esrg.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/miller_rabin.php">http://es=
rg.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/miller_rabin.php</A><BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://esrg.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/pfact18digit.php">http://es=
rg.sourceforge.net/phpcgibin/pfact18digit.php</A><BR>
<BR>
Along with the GMP logo on each page, I linked to the source code that I com=
piled and statically linked to the GMP, as well as source code for the web p=
ages.<BR>
<BR>
Am I am compliance with the license?&nbsp; Is making sure all source code is=
 available enough?<BR>
<BR>
If NO, what must I do to comply?<BR>
<BR>