intalling GMP

Kevin Ryde user42@zip.com.au
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:10:01 +1000

lezniak <lezniak@mail.ukans.edu> writes:

> I'm running on Mac OS 8.6 and was wondering if there is a way I can
> use GMP on my system (my c++ compiler is Metroworks codewarrior).

The "macos" directory contains some setups for MacOS 9, which might be
close to what you need.

Unfortunately none of the developers use that system any more so it
may or may not work.  You can let us know if there's anything obvious
needs to be fixed, but we've got no way to test anything.

The situation is better in MacOS X, if you wanted to make that leap.
It gets tested regularly and should work straight up.