intalling GMP

lezniak lezniak@mail.ukans.edu
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:27:16 -0600

Hello,

My name is Jeremy Lezniak and I have a question about installing GMP.  I'm
running on Mac OS 8.6 and was wondering if there is a way I can use GMP on my
system (my c++ compiler is Metroworks codewarrior).  I've taken a semester's
worth of c++ programing, and after going through all the literature of
installation, I understood next to none of it (I'm a mathematics student, not
a computer programmer).  I really like the speed in which GMP is clocked at
doing many relavent calculations...but GMP does me no good as a mathematician
if I don't understand how to use it.  So could you throw some advice my way?

Thank you very much for your time, sincerely,

Jeremy Lezniak