is it really a 750 Mhz Athlon running FreeBSD?

delta trinity deltatrinity@hotmail.com
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:41:43 -0500

And, how do test for timings?  If you're running your code under a profiler,
it may be normal that this is slow as profilers tend to add a LOT of
overhead depending on it's settings.